Hey, Friday. I like you. Let’s be friends.
What I learned this week:
- Austin is getting a Trader Joe’s in 2013!!! THANK THE LORD. (source)
- Eating breakfast helps you to make healthy food decisions for the rest of the day. I’ve definitely noticed this since I’ve started making a conscious effort to eat a healthy, filling breakfast every day. Glad the stats are backing me up. (Thanks, Lifehacker)
- Zooey Deschanel’s website is named Hello, Giggles. Even though some of the content is fun to read, that title makes me want to puke cotton candy before going into diabetic shock. Zooey. STOP IT. I want to like you, but you make it so fricking hard.
Links (only a few. Someone’s been a lazy internet citizen):
- These gorgeous public libraries make me extremely happy. (Sidenote: How did I never see that beautiful, old part of the Bristol Central Library?! I lived directly across the street and visited the modern part of the building dozens of times. HOW DID I MISS IT?!)
- Being a bridesmaid is already really tough. Dealing with egos, trying to plan all sorts of events with little funding, and trying to fit into a dress that you didn’t choose. This article examines how designers can make you feel even worse about your body throughout the whole ordeal.
- 101 Spectacular Nonfiction pieces. Enjoy.