What I Learned:
- There are erotic dingbats fonts. Don’t ask me how I know this, I just do.
- Folger’s “Gourmet” coffee is still disgusting. Why did I fall for your fancy adjectives, Folgers?! CURSE YOUUUUU.
- A bacon shortage is coming! Start stockpiling now!
- Ke$ha had sex with a ghost. Yep.
- Amazing graphically designed flags using country stereotypes. I’m in love with these!
- Soooo apparently us ladies aren’t the only ones who are supposed to be worried about our biological clocks. Welcome to our world, gentlemen! Can I just say that I’m ready to be done with biological clock articles? I can’t not read them, and then I start doing mental math that makes me insane. So…time to stop.
- I got really into finding fonts to install on my computer this week. Anything to put off actual schoolwork, right?
- Lost Type has some of the hippest fonts out there.
- These round-ups of fun fonts for font snobs are great resources too!
- Who isn’t excited about JK Rowling’s new book?! She has managed to stay out of the public light, so this more intimate view of her is fascinating.
- And something I really need to keep in mind right now: 55 Gentle Ways to Take Care of Yourself When You’re Busy Busy Busy