What I learned:
- The British royal family own any whales, sturgeon or porpoises caught in their waters. TRUTH.
- No matter how sweet and awesome they seem, you shouldn’t ride a manatee as it is a “2nd degree misdemeanor under the Florida Manatee Sanctuary Act, which states it is unlawful for anyone to “intentionally or negligently annoy, molest, harass, or disturb [any manatee].” AS IT SHOULD BE.
- Um, YESSS TO #3. All I want is a boyfriend who builds me gorgeous wooden chairs, makes bad puns as we shower together and owns his own cabin out in the woods…and loves me no matter how much of an egomaniac I am. Is this so much to ask? CARRIE WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!
- This article made me nod about a million times. Yeah, it’s the millionth article about how women can’t have it all, but I feel like this one encapsulated the problem in a much clearer, more level-headed way than most of the other ones.
- Get lost in this comic.
- 27 ways to be a better person! I agree with all of these, but especially numbers 1, 6 and 25! This lady knows what she’s talking about!
- Loving these vintage cats!
- Oh, a cloud made out of 6000 light bulbs! Guh. Gorgeous
- How to edit your closet…the handy infographic!
- This cardio hip hop/zumba-ish routine to “Look at Me Now” makes me wiggle. I may practice in my room alone in front of the mirror. Just sayin. (And lyrics not very safe for work. Just thought I’d put that out there in case you’re trying to zumba at your desk)
- Cosmo tips from famous writers! Thanks for helping me out, James Joyce. I will wear my underthings most scrumsy on all my dates!