What I Learned:
- The best dan tat in San Francisco? Golden Gate Bakery in Chinatown. YOU’RE WELCOME.
- The history of toasting is insane. Men used to impress their ladies by stabbing themselves in the arms and mixing their blood in with the drink? Um, gentlemen…that’s unnecessary.
- I love this collection of illustrated resolutions. This one is gracing my iPhone lock screen to remind me to be fearless.
- An illustrated guide to dim sum! So so so useful.
- This made me laugh more than it should. Poor whiny, tantrum-y Gollum.
- Love these outfits for visiting the library!
- I love Sarah’s advice for getting noticed on the internet. Maybe I’ll actually use it this year.
- Hopefully you all read this blog already, but Big Girls, Small Kitchen is going to help me with all my food based resolutions this year. Such a great resource!
- Avocado creme brulee? I would eat this.
- And I leave you with the world’s prettiest young Anderson Cooper. Yes.