What I Learned:
- If you decide to change the side of the street drivers have to use overnight, chaos will ensue. This picture of Stockholm in 1967 proves it.
- Remember how in that one episode of The Simpsons they have “Whacking Day” in which the citizens of Springfield beat snakes to death with sticks? That’s basically going on for reals in Florida right now. Of course it is.
- Two buck chuck is becoming 2.50 buck chuck?! It’s actually already $3 here in Texas. What is the world coming to?
- Looking to write for websites you love? Kerry has a whole bunch of good, practical advice for you.
- I would love, love, love to eat some homemade cinnamon ice cream with biscoff cookies on the side.
- This is so true: “An Open Letter to the Look that Slowly Forms on Your Face When I Tell You I am a Librarian.”
- This photo project in Detroit clearly illustrates what it’s like when a booming city falls apart.
- Who wants to come out to Austin and check out this crazy Japanese restaurant with me? Lucky Robot — the restaurant on South Congress with ipads on the tables, waiters in Harajuku style outfits, and some seriously delicious looking Japanese food.
- Did you ever wonder what the Fresh Prince theme song would sound like if it was put through every language on Google Translate? Of course you did!
- As an incredibly lazy girl, this “Lazy Girl’s Ravioli Lasagna” is something I’d totally make.
- I fully support a world in which Jack Nicholson stars in Les Misérables.
- Swooning over this 180 square foot cabin! And a family of four and their dog fit in there!