Happy Friday, everyone! I thought I’d have an easy week school and workwise, but instead I ended up pulling a few twelve hour days in a row…and it looks like it’s going to continue that way into the weekend. Grad school, man. That being said, I am celebrating spring by going to a UT baseball game with an old LA friend, so that’ll be fun! May not be the Dodgers, but at least it’s something!
Hope you all get up to something great this weekend!
What I Learned
- The third season of Bob’s Burgers is now on Netflix Instant. Thank.God.
- There was a streaker at the Oscars! How did I not know this?!
- NPR, believe it or not, is full of pretty good pranksters. Take that, internet commenters!
- 1960’s UCLA students got to ride the cutest “Bruin Bus” ever!
- Looking for something new to read? The Hairpin put together a list of 15 new books by female authors. Some good options here.
- A field guide to bros.
- Turkey burgers with creamy gorgonzola and chili garlic slaw. Yes please.
- How to be the best food blogger of all. Now with adorable kitten pictures.
- Bibliophile candles. I’ll take one Oxford Library and one The Shire please.
- A vintage Tesco store, complete with all historical product packaging, was put together at Goodwood Revival, a British historic motor race. I’d love to check this out in person!
- Cap’n Crunch chocolate chip cookies…sounds so weird, but good.
- An old Catskill schoolhouse turned into a hotel. Lovely.