I’m trying to do 28 new things before I turn 28 on July 1, 2013.
Adventure, here I come!
5. Buy real cowgirl boots.
6. Go line dancing.
7. Go to the LBJ Library.
11. Run a 10k. Done!
12. Take a road trip to a yet to be determined Texan destination.
13. Write snail mail to friends and family.
14. Take my fancy camera out for a day in Austin. Done!
16. Bake a cake FROM SCRATCH.
17. Run one of those goofy themed 5ks. A zombie run? A color run? A mud run? They’re all good. Done!
18. Volunteer (can’t be library/school related!)
19. Eat a breakfast taco! Done! And it was delicious!
20. Join a rec sports league. Kickball, perhaps?
22. Attend a Nerd Nite Austin event.
24. Go to UT football game. Hook ‘em!
25. Grow fresh herbs aka don’t kill all the plants that come into your possession.
26. Try three new fitness routines. Pilates? Belly dancing? Barre? Biking? Boxing? So many options!
27. Go to a rodeo.
28. Hike the Barton Creek Greenbelt.