What I Learned:
- I would be living in the grand state of Lincoln or in the state of Jefferson if some things had worked out differently with the splitting of Texas. And Nickajack is the cutest state name I ever did hear! (The Week)
- A study that investigated how people who lose a good amount of weight keep it off offers zero surprises, but it also makes it seem possible! Exercise every day, eat breakfast, weigh yourself and watch less TV. Doable. (Lifehacker)
- Cats that Look Like Pin-Up Girls. Meow.
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be on Jeopardy?
- The bernadoodle dog exists. There is good in the world.
- The five friends everyone should have…I’m so happy I have someone to fill each of these roles. And I really think everyone should aim to be more of a “down for whatever” friend. They’re the best!
- I love Taylor Swift, and I love this post defending her! Team Taylor!
- There should be more donut trees in the world.
- Four easy little ways to show someone that you care about them.
- Tina Fey is my hero over and over and over again. Thank you, thank you, thank you for pointing out the ridiculousness of the state of women’s reproductive rights while still being hilarious.
- On finding the perfect book after you’ve had to see a pet go. Sob.