So this was all scheduled to go for Friday…but apparently it didn’t publish. I have no idea why. How about some late night Sunday links then?
What I learned:
- Snowball fights at Princeton are BRUTAL!
- There is so much to learn from this round up of boy bands. The boys of Hanson have NINE KIDS between the three of them?! Keith Richardson rejoined the Backstreet Boys, and they’re putting out a new album in 2013?! Only great good can come of that. (Sidenote: The roommate and I saw them on tour in 2010. They still put on an insanely good show. Backstreet’s back!)
- I’m so glad one of my favorite bloggers is enjoying her time in one of my favorite cities! Lots of great LA tips are in the comments at this post too!
- These are some fantastic easy to put together holiday gifts! I would take any of them!
- Gold painted animal ornaments? I know what I’m doing for Christmas next year!
- 10 gifts for your favorite librarian.
- These black and white prom portraits from across America are haunting.
- 20,000 books arranged by color. I want to go to there.
- If you have ten minutes to spare for a TED talk, please watch this one by model Cameron Russell about beauty privilege. So well said.
- I love this round-up of the best media corrections of the year.
I misspoke this evening on the Special Report panel. I suggested that Godzilla was less destructive than King Kong. And everyone knows that it’s the other way around. I apologize for any offense to the Kong family or to Godzilla’s fans — or victims.