What I Learned:
- Someone actually crunched the data, and the folks on Friends really got around. Joey wins, having had sex with 51.5 women over ten seasons. WHAT.
- It’s been so hot in Australia, that they’ve had to add new colors to their weather maps to accommodate above 50 degree CELSIUS temperatures. That’s above 122 degrees F, my friends. Good God.
- These photographs of the relationship between an 88 year old Japanese woman and her adorable white cat are so touching.
- I would love to try using a Sharpie for nail art!
- I can’t wait to test all these healthy recipes. That citrus salad looks especially delicious!
- Speaking of healthy food, my friend made me this toasted quinoa and shrimp dish, and it kind of blew my mind…and this is coming from someone who isn’t the biggest fan of quinoa or shrimp. Highly recommended!
- Are you as excited about season 3 of Downton Abbey as I am?! (Hush British readers with all your spoilers!) What could make it any better? What about Edith with googly eyes?!
- I may have been cursing the London Underground after having to ride it during rush hour for six months, but these historical images of the tube are still pretty amazing.
- I strongly believe in the Ron Swanson Pyramid of Greatness.
- Anna’s post about Bradley Cooper’s hair being parted down the middle….SPOT. ON.