What I Learned:
- Train travel in 1800 was slooooooow. It took FIVE WEEKS to get from NYC to Louisiana. Yikes.
- Beyonce has a personal archivist. Um, hello dream job.
- At night, North Dakota can be seen from space…due to fracking. Wow.
- This sweet video just kills me. Blogger Joy of Oh Joy! and her daughter Ruby in their lovely, lovely LA home….what could be sweeter?
- I wish I had more scraps of cheese lying around the house so I could try fromage fort. Sounds so good!
- The Smithsonian Museum has a Pinterest board of First Lady fashion. Mamie Eisenhower’s inaugural gown was a knockout!
- This honey mustard, broccoli and apple salad hits all my requirements: Looks delicious, is easy to make, and is pretty darn healthy.
- This round-up of beauty tips is super key. Simple, practical, brilliant.
- Looking for a new exercise routine? Can I recommend cat-ercise to you?