What I Learned:
- Sometimes dogs wear clothes better than men. Truth.
- A little girl named Venetia named Pluto. It is NOT named after the dog. Huh.
- Alas, I missed the 30 Rock series finale due to a super late class (6:30 to 9:30?! Who schedules this?!). I’ll just have to comfort myself with two collections of 30 Rock joke infographics.
- Could Texas become a blue state?
- I’m such a fan of awkward celebrity high school photos. Stanley Tucci was a straight up cutie though!
- This story about the horrible lengths people take to dress to impress Anna Wintour makes me so glad I’ve never been interested in working in the fashion industry.
- These vintage postcards of LA give me all sorts of emotions. And UCLA had a lake?!
- A few beauty secrets from the ladies of Downton Abbey.
- These gorgeous city map quilts would be such a classy way to rep your city. I’ll take one of the LA ones, please!
- In 1978, a group of geologists found a Russian family living in the wilds of Siberia, cut off from all civilization for more than forty years. The two youngest daughters had never seen someone outside their family! This is easily one of the most fascinating stories I’ve read in a long time.
- The trailer to the newest Coen Brothers movie, Inside Llewyn Davis, is out and it has ALL MY FAVORITE THINGS. 60’s folk revival music. Bam. Carey Mulligan. Boom. JOHN GOODMAN. Hell yeah. A cute orange cat. Yep. And even Justin Timberlake for a second or two. CAN’T WAIT.