Sometimes weeks are full of surprises. This was one of those. Good people, good times, and a whole lot of work that will continue through the weekend. That sentence could pretty much sum up grad school.
- That there used to be anti-Valentine’s day cards, called Vinegar Valentines, in which you were able to anonymously tell people off! They were pretty nasty…some recommended that the recipient kill him/herself! Wow. Um, happy Valentine’s Day?
- UCLA is the number 5 best value public college in the nation. Well, duh! BRUIN 4 LIFE.
- You really shouldn’t drive a car because it may get stuck at going 125 miles per hour and you can’t do anything and it’s terrifying and omg.
- Love this cute cloud nail art! Sounds easy too!
- Super intrigued by this group art/digital piece: How to Download a Boyfriend
- Things I wish I could put on my resume
- A film student asked a six year old what she should make a movie about. The results are enchanting.
- The line between plus size and straight sizes is silly, but as someone who has been on both sides of it, it can feel like it means EVERYTHING.
- A post about being single (OF COURSE written by someone in a relationship) that actually doesn’t make me want to punch the writer. Weird.
- Real talk blog tips. Awesome.
- A little LA lazy pride.
- It’s ok to feel weird when your friends announce big things. Be cool anyway. Sage advice, and some I need more and more.
- And lastly, the best contestant on Jeopardy…EVER.