It’s been one of those weeks. One of those travel-y, family-y, emotion-y (good and bad) kind of weeks. The weekend is here though! Time for birthday parties, nail painting and internship applying! Let’s do this!
What I Learned
- Folks in the 1880’s invented typographical art aka EMOTICONS. Need to tell everyone you’re astonished? What about melancholy? Here you go.
- Exercising outside can make you stick to your workout routine. As a huge fan of running outdoors instead of on a treadmill, I 100% agree with this. You see so many crazy things and cute dogs!
- Justin Timberlake and Marcus Mumford will be collaborating on the new Coen brothers movie’s soundtrack! There are so many things I love about that sentence.
- As wedding season is upon us, this infographic may come in handy: Are you at a hipster wedding?
- The Los Angeles Theatre in downtown LA is the stuff dreams are made of. Oh, LA. You so pretty.
- I found this article about a dancer’s life post-dance very stirring. Also, the idea of re-inventing yourself comes up so many times in your twenties — post college, post job, post relationship. Exhausting.
- If anyone out there is getting married, you should take a look at these cute, customizable, cheap bridesmaid dresses. I promise your bridesmaids will appreciate the customizability.
- This potato, greens and goat cheese quesadilla recipe looks delish!
- Or how about some crispy goat cheese wontons with chili sauce? NOM NOM NOM.
- I’m so late to this post, but the 23 Reasons Sasha and Malia Stole the Inauguration is adorable.
- I needed to see this inspirational print this week.