What I Learned:
- Easter foods can be terrifying! Here’s a cute Easter Bunny made out of bread…with a hollowed out stomach where you put the dip. Yep. It looks like you’re eating the bunny’s guts. Does no one else find this vaguely disturbing?!
- Easter cards can also be super scary! What the heck, Easter?!
- Love Brittany’s confidence in her bikini! It’s a wonderful reminder of how swimsuit season should be fun instead of terrifying. Curvy girls FTW!
- Librarians are a bunch of boring old ladies who like to shush folks right? Wrong. Flavorwire put together a list of the 10 coolest librarians, and they really are doing some awesome work. I would LOVE to go to Audrey Barbakoff’s “Radical Home Ec” class and the floating book group on the Bainbridge Island ferry! Any of my Seattle readers should totally do it!
- Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, though I tend to stay in a cereal/oatmeal/fried egg sandwich/grapefruit rut. Maybe these 25 amazing breakfast recipes will help me to expand my horizons!
- And this blood orange lemon fizz drink would be perfect for the hot summer days on the horizon!
- In celebration of the start of baseball season (aka the best season), here is a round up of the worst 25 baseball uniforms in history. Um, the tux one? KIND OF AMAZING.
- I found my summer project — embroidering tea towels with Downton Abbey characters.
- My other summer project? Watching these 82 comedies on Netflix Instant. What a fantastic list!
- A must have for all children of the 90’s: Clarissa Darling paper dolls!