What I Learned
- NASA is working on making a pizza printer?! WHAT. I’m ready to end the fight against morbid obesity and just invest in one of these. You may have to forklift me out of my house in about 50 years though…worth it.
- The Pinnacles are now a national park! I’m way behind the times on this one, but I had no idea. This was a field trip destination for pretty much every class at my junior high, but most people don’t know about it. And also, boooo to the new Soledad slogan. The old one’s unintentional irony was amazing.
- First of all, I was lucky enough to work on a long-term group project with a truly awesome group. Believe me, these things can be NIGHTMARES. One of my group members draws some pretty fun cartoons, including some chronicling our time as Team Hofmann! Check them out!
- I never thought I’d say it, but I can’t wait to drive in LA. Sure, traffic’s horrific, but at least people use their blinkers and drive like they have somewhere to be! I’m not impressed, Austin drivers…not at all. Buzzfeed’s 30 Things Los Angeleno Drivers Will Understand is right on the money. USE ALL THE PARKING AREA ALWAYS!
- These fruity, fun stripey ice cubes are darling! I just don’t know if I have the patience to make them.
- I love this response to Mike Jeffries, the horrible, fat-shaming CEO of Abercrombie and Fitch. Jes’s “Attractive and Fat” spoof photoshoot is wonderful.
- I would make absolutely everything on Tracy’s round-up of Memorial Day recipes.
- Apartment Therapy’s “Small, Cool” contest is always inspiring for those of us who live in small spaces. This post rounds up a whole bunch of great lessons from the contest.
- This children’s book by Yasmine, the blogger at Cat Versus Humans, looks too cute.
- I generally have a “Just Say No” policy when it comes to jello shots, but these mojito jello shots in lime rinds have me wanting to say yes.
- Cornmeal chocolate chip cookies sound soooo good! I’d imagine that they have just the right amount of crunch!
- Ladies being creative with their compact mirrors. What a photo!
- Best cone of shame EVER!