I can’t believe how quickly this summer is going! This week was about work, work, work…but I also did get a chance to watch some bad TV with the roommate! And I took my first ever aerial yoga class, which was ridiculously cool! I needed a bit of individual attention, but with the instructor’s help I was able to get into this position. And this one! Now I really want to have a hammock hanging in my house!
And now it’s time for me to head out for a weekend of bachelorette partying! One of my best college friends is starting her married life in a couple weeks, and a whole bunch of my girlfriend crew are showing up to send her off in style! Hope we make it out alive!
What I Learned
- This weekend is Manhattanhenge! The sun lines up with the east-west grid, and when it sets, it looks amazing! It only happens a couple times per year. I really wish I could be there to see it! NYC friends, enjoy it for me!
- Moose are the most apathetic, horrible neighbors ever.
- Thank you to my friend Will for telling me about this video of Aaron Paul playing on The Price is Right. I’d like to point out that this came after a conversation about how I have a huge crush on Jesse Pinkman on Breaking Bad, but not on Aaron Paul. Well, what if, as Will pointed out, Aaron Paul acts pretty much the same as Jesse Pinkman, like he does in this clip. Damn. I don’t know…
- I love Porcubimmer Motors for making a real life version of THE HOMER, the most expensive monstrosity of a car ever. And the horn plays La Cucaracha! (And if you have no idea what I’m talking about, please spend some time watching The Simpsons season 2. Believe me, you won’t regret it.)
- The best baseball movie of ALL TIME The Sandlot turns 20 years old this year. Yeah. I know. So crazy. And if you were wondering what the guys look like now, here are the answers. You’re killing me, Smalls!
- If you’re feeling a bit low, please watch this dog take her puppy for a walk in a shopping cart. It’s such an epic journey!
- Loving this LA traffic themed tote bag!
- I posted the link to the “My Imaginary Well Dressed Toddler Daughter” last week, and here’s an interview with the creator!
- This list of magazines to check out seems interesting. And I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks Garden & Gun looks awesome.