This week I remember my sweet Grandpa who passed after an extended illness. He was never one to pass up a laugh with his granddaughters, as shown in this picture (I’m the somber looking one in the yellow overalls). He may no longer be with us, but I’m so glad we had him for as long as we did. Love you, Grandpa!
- My dear friends’ wedding was featured on their wedding planner’s website. You guys. This is by far the prettiest and most fun (as in dance til 3 AM fun) wedding I’ve ever been to. And I’m just calling it now…this wedding was more fun than my own wedding will be one day. It was that good.
- Baseball + Geography + Stats = AMAZING
- If someone would like to buy me something from Out of Print’s new library line, feel free.
- This pistachio crusted asparagus looks delish and perfect for spring!
- And this biscoff crunch ice cream cake?? NOM!
- This comic encapsulates exactly what it’s like to be a grad student who is expected to know something about programming…even though you know NOTHING.
- As a library school student, you can imagine that I have a slight interest in the future of the library. This Slate article gives a very good overview of how the modern library is changing during the digital age and gives some examples of super cool library programs. The future is here, and it’s exciting!