What I Learned
- Lynx are gorgeous animals, but man. They make the silliest noises!
- The King of Arms has officially stated how to merge crest for gay couples who get married. Just in case you need to know.
- I love that Houston is taking proactive steps to keep cyclists safe. Mark my words – Houston is totally going to be the next hip city. They have diversity, great cheap food, art, sports teams, a fantastic park system, some nice neighborhoods and now this! Totally on the rise.
- Data visualization + rappers + vocabulary…this study hits all my sweet spots. (Thank you to everyone who sent it to me this week. You all know me so well!)
- Tina Belcher from Bob’s Burgers leading the way when it comes to depicting teenage girl sexuality on TV. Butts and erotic friend fiction. Love this girl.
- A giant water slide on one of the main roads of Bristol, UK! I used to live at the very bottom of Park Street and hike all the way up to the university at the top. I can tell you…that street is DEFINITELY steep enough for a water slide.
- No one crosses Beyonce. NO ONE.
- Humans of New York meets the Met Gala.
- Looking for some new affordable art? Joanna has you covered.
- Well, hiring a hit man through Craigslist is ONE way to get out of finals.